School Violence Prevention and Intervention
Schools and Special Education
Functional Behavioral Assessment
Prevention Strategies that Work
Prevention and Early Intervention
Promising Practice in Children's Mental Health
Strengthening the Safety Net
About You and Your School or Program
1. What is your current position? ____________________________________________
2. What is the age range of children and youth in your
school or program(s)?
3. Are there any special characteristics of the personnel or the children and youth in your school or program(s)?
4. How long have you held your current position?
5. Please list organizations to which you belong that help you work with children and youth with emotional or behavioral problems.
6. Please indicate specific areas of information you think would help you, or the people you work with, to be more effective and efficient in improving outcomes for children with emotional and behavioral problems. If you check or write in several information needs, please number them in terms of importance, with "1" indicating "most important."
Improving Children's Learning and Adjustment
7. Please indicate specific areas of information that would help you, or people you work with, to be more effective and efficient in working with families. If you check or write in several information needs, please number them in terms of importance, with "1" indicating "most important."
Working with Families
Working with Other Professionals
8. Do you, or people you work with, have access to any of the following resources for information? Use a scale of 1 to 3 to rate your ease of access, "1" being "very accessible" and "3" being "not very accessible."
9. We are interested in knowing how, or from whom, you or people you work with get information about working with children with emotional and behavioral problems. Please rate on an ascending scale, with "1" being the "best source."
10. For most of the people you work with, which of the following would be their preferred way(s) to receive information? If you check or write in several choices, please number them in terms of importance, with "1" indicating "most preferred."
11. Is there someone in your school, agency, program, or family organization whose job it is to give you such assistance?
If yes, what is that person's title? ____________________________
12. Do you or most of the people you work with have access to the Internet?
If yes, where?____________________
13. Do you have an E-mail address?
14. Please name one major barrier to improving services for children and youth with emotional and behavioral problems and their families.
15. Thank you very much for taking your time to complete this Questionnaire. With your permission, may we keep you on our mailing list to receive updated information?
16. Would it be acceptable for us to contact you in the future, if we have other questions?
If yes, please record your name, address, and telephone number:
17. Please check below if you would like a copy of our Center Information Booklet sent to you at the address above. Our booklet also is available here on our web site, where you can print out a copy for your personal use.
If you need to reach us, our telephone number is 1-888/457-1551.
|© 2001 The CECP is part of the American Institutes for Research (AIR), and is funded under a cooperative agreement with the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), U.S. Department of Education (ED), with supplemental funding from the Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).|